- tender preparation, including cost estimates, detailed work programs and methodologies
- prepare various project reports, safety and quality documents
- site supervision of internal and external resources
- use of project costing software to manage financial outcomes during project delivery
- developing strong relationships with key clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and project partners
- provide technical advice and engineering support as required
- adherence to all codes of practice, standards, regulatory legislation and OH&S requirements relating to the rail industry.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
- relevant Bachelor degree qualifications (e.g. Civil or Mechanical Engineering)
- a minimum of 3 years project management experience
- previous rail industry experience
- strong problem solving abilities and initiative
- a high level of computer literacy
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. No agencies please.